Parse errors in gcc

Arnout Couperus llhorian at chello.nl
Thu Nov 23 06:01:07 PST 2000

Both my normal linux and LFS are running Glibc 2.1.3
oh ehm, I also patched the gcc source code with the pgcc and agcc (for athlon optimisation) patches, but I also did that to the statically linked gcc and that never gave problems.

And on the day of Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 08:24:01AM -0500, Gerard Beekmans was heard defying the gods with the words:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org