Daemon, wish and pod2man

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Wed Nov 22 08:36:22 PST 2000

I spent a long time searching for db2html too.  It's surprising how many
people created programs called db2html (one of which is a $1200 software
package!), at least judging by the results of Yahoo and Infoseek searches...

Anyway, the db2html you're looking for is a shell script that's part of a
package called stylesheets (which in turn is one of several SGML/DocBook
related packages), which can be found at
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/docware/SOURCES/.  I had a
tricky time getting into that site, as IIRC they only allow 32 simultaneous
users.