gcc patch for glibc-2.2

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Wed Nov 22 08:29:40 PST 2000

Perfect.  I haven't actually compared file sizes and benchmarked stuff
compiled with gcc vs. pgcc, but I think somewhere on the pgcc web site they
claimed to have better K6-2 optimizations than gcc.  And I can compile
kernel 2.4-test* fine with pgcc too, which is nice (at least it appears to
compile fine...)