glibc giving signal 11

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Wed Nov 22 06:09:02 PST 2000

It's your hardware.  Probably either your memory is going bad or your CPU is
overheating.  Because of the timing, I would suggest checking the latter
first.  Perhaps you can open you case and blow the dust out (especially off
of your CPU).  Perhaps adding some sort of active cooling would be helpful.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net