Newbie in linux from scartch

Hengky Stevanus hengky at endor.the.net.id
Tue Nov 21 18:17:14 PST 2000

hi netter,

Right now i'm using Slackware distro and easy to install for the first
time

But when i like to try linux from scartch i do not know which one i have
to install first.
and step by step...

I try to install the library and no problem but when i try to install the
gcc that's the problem. I don't how intall gcc... :(
After i read the installation readme i still cannt running, said still
have a problem like might be not enough lib or something.

Please i really needing you guys help me...
Where i can get the step-by-step installation and which one should i
compile first.

BTW What mean LFS...?

Thank's a lot

Always be