KDE

Thinus Pollard thinusp at olienhout.org.za
Mon Nov 20 11:03:06 PST 2000

i had a problem with kdesupport (i think) on both times i compiled the damn
thing ;)

went something like this: It stopped during install (i think) because it
couldn't install some file in /etc/printers
The makedir script doesn't seem to create this dir, so i created it, make
install again and everything was happy as a clam

hope this helps