Compiling after chrooting to new system

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 20 07:19:44 PST 2000

On November 18, 2000 05:51 pm, you wrote:
> I just finished the step to set up the chroot'd environment. I tried to
> install ed and patch, but the compile fails on both because the linux
> headers cannot be found. I checked, and they seem to be in the right place.
> Any suggestions???

Enter chroot and run this:
	ls /usr/include/linux
	ls /usr/include/asm

Do those two commands give you the linux and asm header files?

If not, make sure /usr/include/linux and /usr/include/asm point to
/usr/src/linux/include/linux and /usr/src/linux/include/asm

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org