kernel-2.4.0 networking

Joseph F. Maceira jmaceira at alleganyinternet.net
Sun Nov 19 05:21:03 PST 2000

Yeah, I get that all the time too.  I usually have that built into a
monolithic kernel (sorry, old windows bad habit :-o )  and it still
stinkers about that message.  I am using kernel 2.4.0test11pre5 and
whichever modutils is listed with LFS 2.4.2, how do we get rid of this
message?  I've gotten the message with kernel version 2.2.17 too so I
don't think it's limited to the new kernel.

On a another, anyone have a hint about doing and LFS built for 2.4.0?  I
have a few emails I've gotten from people, but I think that just
scratches the surface....