XF86 / DRI

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Sat Nov 18 04:48:02 PST 2000

Has anyone here managed to get hardware 3d acceleration working in XFree86 4?
As per the instructions provided in the DRI compilation guide, I retrieved
the code from CVS. Unfortunately, it only includes the Xserver - no start
scripts, no xterm, nothing except the xserver. It seems all that stuff has
been removed from the DRI CVS, leaving only empty directories.

How can I get both, i.e, have DRI *and* a full X installation? I know this
isn't really an LFS related question, but I figure someone here will know,
and others may be interested...

Simon.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org