Gnome libs

Conrad Christensen conrad.christensen at hq.room33.com
Fri Nov 17 02:50:21 PST 2000

Gnome-libs' configure thinks that the db185 calls are in the db1 library but
they're actually in db.  I did a sed s/db1/"db1 -ldb"/ on my gnome libs
Makefiles (too lazy to hack .configure) and they compiled fine.  I used
Sleepycat 3.1.17 although the book reccomends x.x.14 .  Someone should
probably mention this to the folks at gnome, or may be I'm just doing
something horribly wrong.

Conrad