erhm..is this also glibc?

Arnout Couperus llhorian at chello.nl
Thu Nov 16 08:54:43 PST 2000

Ah you are right. I patched the tree now and it got a lot further with compiling this time before it aborted saying something along the lines of there being an internal compiling error with cc1 which gave error 11 (or something, it was definitely cc1 and something 11, I regret to say I did not log the error and it takes quite a while compiling before I get there so I hope this information is useful).

And on the day of Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 11:42:14AM -0500, Gerard Beekmans was heard defying the gods with the words: