Dumping sendmail

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Nov 16 06:20:49 PST 2000

Yo,

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 07:43:09AM -0600, scott thomason wrote:
> Jesse, qmail rocks (http://www.qmail.org). Also, I take particular
> glee in the way DJB (http://cr.yp.to) packages his apps, and the
> modular design that he uses. While you're at it, check out ezmlm-idx,
> a qmail add-on (http://www.ezmlm.org).

Actually i prefer postfix, qmail feels too alien for me (with the little
experience i've had with it) the configuration is not really UNIX-style,
i just don't feel right using it ;)

I've installed postfix in less then 5 minutes (not counting compiling :)
and gotten it running, all it takes is a one or two line change in the
main configuration file, it's KISS, it's UNIXish, i like it =)

From: highos at mickey.bcpub.com

My mail is hosted on one of the bcpub server's as i don't trust my own
server's connection to stay up (but yet, i'm an LFS mirror now, weird
Eh? :) and coming next week, mickey will be rebooted and converted to
LFS, running postfix, whee ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org