KDE themes

C.D.McDiarmid cliffy at cliffhangers.screaming.net
Wed Nov 15 12:22:00 PST 2000

> > > Anyone else have an opinion on KDE2?

I've just finished installing it(over the top of 1.94 beta) and was very
impressed with preservation of settings.    Superuser mode from an ordinary user
worked first time, that was a surprise afer the recent discussion.   There's
obviously work to be done, but as yet no crashes.

I would like to know if other people have access to altering the taskbar and
its position from Control Centre, on my installation the settings are greyed
out.

And does Archiver work for anyone?   It insists on a PATH, which I have given
it, but without success.

Are these just bugs?

MAC

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org