Some X questions

Philip Stubbs philipstubbs at mcmurdo.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 04:20:43 PST 2000

	[Philip Stubbs]  I have not got X running on my LFS system yet, but
when I was playing with this problem on my Mandrake system, it was because
some fonts in Mozilla were too small to read. I actually determined the DPI
of my screen by dividing the no. of pixels by the physical dimension. It
came out with a value of 96dpi. This is useful because some applications
specify things in physical units and not in pixels. By giving X the actual
dpi of the screen, things appear the correct size.

	Sorry if this is wandering off topic.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org