BASH filecompletion

Christiaan Van den Poel christiaan.vandenpoel at pandora.be
Mon Nov 13 01:08:53 PST 2000

actually, it's very simple.

In your /etc/profile (ore other file which is started by bash) you  must
set the env. var. INPUTRC
e.g.:
INPUTRC=/etc/inputrc
export INPUTRC

and in your /etc/inputrc you have enough with the following line:
set show-all-if-ambigious (or something like this, I don't have my LFS
ready now)

restart bash (just do a new login) and voila.

Hope it works for you...