Netscape and Xfree86

Pierre Cyr pierre.cyr at mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 12 14:13:06 PST 2000

Thank you for all your advice...  However, I have found that the problem was a
lot generalized than what I first observed.  The gimp 1.2.8 made XFree86 crash
and other wierd things happen in my system.  It seems I was too greedy
and used too big optimizations...  Looks like I'd better restart from scratch.

Which brings me to another question...  I have an AMD-K7 and I am wondering if
I am better off using optimization for a i686 or for a k6?  (since gcc doesn't
seem to offer optimizations specific to a k7)

Thanks,

Pierre

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org