Web browsers

richard at reika.demon.co.uk richard at reika.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 10:57:20 PST 2000

Misquoted from Jesse Tie Ten Quee on Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 12:30:10PM -0500:
> Yo,
>
> On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 06:03:19PM +0000, richard at reika.demon.co.uk wrote:
> > Anyone got mozzilla to install?
> > I can compile it, and it installs a lot of stuff in something like
> > /usr/src/mozilla/test
> > but nothing in /usr/bin or anywhere useful
>
> OMG, your insane! do you know how long/resouce mozilla can (i say can :)
> take, it's just disgusting.

Yes, 1.2GB. I had to re-partition my hard disk to compile it.
While I was at it, I left enough space for gnome office (2GB)

> I would suggest either downloading the latest Milestone or one of the
> dailybuilds.
>
> Do install it, but it where-ever you want, just use the absolute path or
> add it to $PATH (*shrugs* Mozilla is still in heavy development)

I am playing with glibc-2.2 at the moment. When I get back to
mozilla, I have galleon ready to use it.

Richard
I know there is an easier way. That way would not be so much fun

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org