Web browsers

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sun Nov 12 09:30:10 PST 2000

Yo,

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 06:03:19PM +0000, richard at reika.demon.co.uk wrote:
> Anyone got mozzilla to install?
> I can compile it, and it installs a lot of stuff in something like
> /usr/src/mozilla/test
> but nothing in /usr/bin or anywhere useful

OMG, your insane! do you know how long/resouce mozilla can (i say can :)
take, it's just disgusting.

I would suggest either downloading the latest Milestone or one of the
dailybuilds.

Do install it, but it where-ever you want, just use the absolute path or
add it to $PATH (*shrugs* Mozilla is still in heavy development)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org