RPM & Kernel Sound

Tom Cashman tom at cashmans.screaming.net
Sat Nov 11 17:03:11 PST 2000

Thanks Filip,

But!
man rpm seems to suggest that I need to run rpm --rebuilddb to rebuild the
database. I did this with /usr/lib and /lib in my path, and still it gives
me errors. I didn't find the 'force' option, but this worked on my old Linux
distribution, and I'd much rather find out what's wrong than just ignore it!
Thanks anyway.

Any ideas on this question or the others, anybody?