KDE themes

dTd dandanielle at cyberzone.net
Sat Nov 11 04:45:44 PST 2000

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:53:28 +1300
Simon Geard <delgarde at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

I really like kde2 and konqueror, seems pretty stable here and the only crashes I've experienced revilve around aRtsd "the sound server. A couple of interesting things, in xmms you can set the device as aRts and under oss module options and it plays great, one click everything is great, kmail is as good as it gets ;) , krn still needs work, taskbar can be made really tiny :), (slightly off topic) oh . . .and btw. . .sylpheed is the best gui mailer/newsreader I have seen to date on any platform.