Fwd: Re: installing and running x

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 10 09:23:41 PST 2000

Forwarding, because Seth wasn't subscribed to this mailinglist when he
posted his question to the former lfs-config list. He has been
subscribed now since, so he might have gotten the reply, or not. Just to
be on the safe side here it is again ;)

----- Forwarded message from Tom Cashman <tom at cashmans.screaming.net> -----