Success

Jason Gurtz gurtz at snet.net
Thu Nov 9 20:48:32 PST 2000

> > Now, with that said, someone on this list stated that they have a
> > howto of sorts for compiling RPM on an LFS system. If you could send
> > that my way as well... ;) And I would be curious to hear any opinions
> > / experiences in trying to integrate package management (rpm, deb)
> > into LFS derived systems.
>
> You can find them on http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-hints/

It'll be there eventually, but for now the RPM 4.0 hint is available here:

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfsapps/0802.html

hopefully that won't change with reindexing or what ever happens with the db
twice daily.  If it does, just go to the lfs web site at
www.linuxfromscratch.org and do a site search with the string "rpm-4.0 hint"
It should appear right at the top of the results, although now this email
will show up also.  ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-config-request at linuxfromscratch.org