Red Hat 7.0

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Nov 9 17:25:03 PST 2000

Yo,

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 09:17:09PM -0500, Barry wrote:
> End Conclusion: Red Hat 7.0 is not a decent environment for building an
> LFS implementation (or any software, for that matter)...

RH7 _cannot_ be used for a development system, imho

If a distrobution cannot even compile the latest stable kernel, latest
stable gcc, etc...

I never really liked RH, but i respect it's position in the Distrobution
market, but this just pushes me to not even recommend it for anything or
to anyone.

I know i've sad this before on the list, but i just can't belive how bad
it's gotten... anyways, 'nuff of my mumbling :)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org