masquerading

Greg T Hill greghill at terranova.net
Thu Nov 9 10:49:00 PST 2000

> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO.html
> ---scott
>
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:15:28 -0500, hawk said:
> >  Summarizing, I want a firewall LFS and I want it to forward the traffic
> > to my other 3 computers. If anyone could direct me on how to take this
> > issue, i'd be very thankful.

Google search "IPTABLES Howto": Rusty Wallace (author of iptables & ipchains)
has howto on iptables.  Numerous links. Usage is not much different than
ipchains.  I'm still using 2.2 kernel and ipchains so more than that I can't
help, as I haven't switched to iptables yet.

Greg T Hill
--
Today is Pungenday, the 21st day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3166

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org