xfree86 4.0.1

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Wed Nov 8 09:05:16 PST 2000

When you run xf86config, you'll eventually get to the part about what screen
resolutions you want to use.  When you set the resolutions one of the
questions you're asked is whether or not you want to use a virtual desktop,
which basically means you want a desktop size that's larger then your
physical resolution (which is why you have to scroll the desktop).  To
disable it, type "n" when the script asks you whether you want that or not.