Netscape and Xfree86

Pierre Cyr pierre.cyr at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 7 21:55:07 PST 2000

On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> > Is this a bug from netscape, X11, one of the numerous graphics libraries
> > or just something not configured right?
>
> Possibly yes. It can also be faulty video card hardware

I find it hard to believe that I would have the same hardware fault in both
computers with different graphics cards.

Allow me to be more precise here...  If I "save link as..." a file, then I have
no problem whatsoever.  The problem arises when I save an image already on the
browser's screen and I do "save image as".

I'll try with netscape 4.72 (since this is what runs on my old Red Hat system)
and post my observations.

Thanks,

Pierre

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org