The lfs-config and linux lists will be removed

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 7 11:52:47 PST 2000

Hi,

The lfs-apps, lfs-config and linux lists are going to be merged coming
Friday. The lfs-apps list will continue to exist, lfs-config and linux will
be removed (the list addresses will be aliases to lfs-apps so you can
continue to use the old addresses giving yourself some time to break old
habbits and reply to messages on those lists without breaking the To: field).
All mail that doesn't fit on lfs-discuss is to be sent to lfs-apps, LFS and
not-so-LFS related.

I know this will increase the flow of traffic on lfs-apps but I think it is
for the best. Right now it's just too hard to determin whether a message
belongs on lfs-config or lfs-apps. One list will make it easier for us all.

If you are subscribed to lfs-config or linux but not to lfs-apps please do
so. I will not subscribe people to lfs-apps myself unless asked to do so.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org