SSH compile problem

John McSwain jmcswain at InfoAve.Net
Wed Nov 1 17:28:23 PST 2000

Yea you are correct.  However I followed the openssl install which called
for doing a "make test".  That requires bc.  Now that I know it installed OK
and openssh works I probably would skip that installation.  Following LFS
where Gerard has gone through all those little details spoils me.  When I
get off my own I either don't RTFM close enough or take it too seriously!!!!

 John

> Yo,
>
> On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 08:02:19PM -0500, John McSwain wrote:
> > Just for the record I switched to openssh-2.2.0p1 and got it working.
> > However it required zliband openssl (which required bc).  No real
problems
> > in installing any of these.  I installed zlib-1.1.3 as per the lfs-hints
X11