SSH compile problem

John McSwain jmcswain at InfoAve.Net
Wed Nov 1 17:02:19 PST 2000

Just for the record I switched to openssh-2.2.0p1 and got it working.
However it required zliband openssl (which required bc).  No real problems
in installing any of these.  I installed zlib-1.1.3 as per the lfs-hints X11
guide( as I plan to install XF401 and KDE-2.0).  Installation of bc-1.05a,
openssl-0.9.6 and openssh-2.2.0p1 were straight forward.
John