[blfs-dev] Add version information to the java binary page?

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sat Mar 29 04:13:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

A couple of months ago, Fernando added a page for the java binary
installation, which is nice, since it separates the java binary setting from
the OpenJDK installation.

However, the java binary is versioned, while the page in the book has
unversioned title and xreflabel. Furthermore, the various sect2 are lacking
any "role" attributes, so that the layout is pretty different form other pages
in the book.
The attached patch allows to add this information.

I you agree, I can commit it, but I do not want to change what Fernando has
done without knowing what he thinks first.

Pierre