[blfs-dev] PHP-5.5.10 error: 'tsrm_ls' undeclared [Was: ... #4813: SWIG 3.0.0]

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sat Mar 22 10:57:02 PDT 2014

Le 22/03/2014 18:17, Fernando de Oliveira a écrit :
> Em 22-03-2014 13:20, Pierre Labastie escreveu:
>> Le 22/03/2014 15:59, Fernando de Oliveira a écrit :
>>
>>> Now, it would be interesting hearing from Pierre.
>>>
>>> This is the sed I am intending to include in PHP:
>>>

>>>       sed '/APACHE_THREADED_MPM=/d' \
>>>           -i sapi/apache2handler/config.m4 \
>>>           -i configure &&
>>>

>>> Comment in ArchLinux:
>>> "	# Just because our Apache 2.4 is configured with a threaded MPM
>>>           by default does not mean we want to build a ZTS PHP.
>>> 	# Let's supress this behaviour and build a SAPI that works fine
>>>            with the prefork MPM."
>>> In BLFS:
>>>
>>> Command Explanations:
>>>
>>> sed '/APACHE_THREADED_MPM=/d' ... build SAPI, instead ZTS PHP
>>>
>>> If someone objects, please tell here.
>>>
>>> If someone could help me with the "Command Explanations:", I would much
>>> appreciate. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Anyway, will wait Pierre, before committing.
>>>

>> Back home after my hair cut... Seems you guy came to a solution while I was off.
>> When I saw the error this morning, I remembered seeing something about tsrm_ls
>> before, but could not remember where, sorry Fernando.
>>

>> - test if the sed allows the swig tests to pass.
>
> When I wrote that I wanted to hear from you was just this: if the sed
> solves the test problem.

Well, I am sorry to tell that the tests do not pass after building php with
the sed. There is also this thread:
http://sourceforge.net/p/swig/mailman/message/31802171/

where a test case showing the exact same bug is reported, but it is said the
bug is fixed in 3.0.0

Maybe it is just not...

Regards
Pierre