[blfs-dev] Package Currency

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:34:14 PDT 2014

akhiezer wrote:
>> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 00:29:00 -0500
>> From: Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com>
>> To: BLFS Development List <blfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org>
>> Subject: [blfs-dev] Package Currency
>>
>> Today I've been working on the package currency scripts at
>> http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/~bdubbs/blfs-currency.html

> Is there an all-on-one-page version of that info - html nochunks with
> anchor links? And even better, a (more-readily-) machine-parseable txt
> version?

The scripts total about 10K lines.  There's a lot of similarity in the
23 different scripts, but also a lot of customization in each one.
Creating a nochunks version may be difficult, but I could create a
single machine-parseable file.  It would create a need to modify all 23
scripts, but may be doable with an include.

I suppose a 24th script to create a nochunks html version from a
machine-parseable version would not be that difficult.

> Also, the linked-to filenames (e.g. 'chapter32.html') seem to get a bit
> out-of-sync with the linked-from text (e.g. 'Chapters 33-34 - Xfce Desktop
> and Applications'), from ca xfce onwards.

There were changes after I created the scripts, including chapter changes.