[blfs-dev] gnash-0.8.10

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sat Mar 1 10:52:51 PST 2014

Em 01-03-2014 13:31, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:

Now, I am just considering the version in the book.

> But I have the following problem:
>

> (cached) checking for cairo.h header... -I/usr/include/cairo
> -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include
> -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16
> (cached) checking for libcairo library... -lcairo
> configure: error: Mismatched QT versions! Reset QTDIR in your environment!
>
> This is the same error that stops configure for the version in the book
> 0.8.10.
>
> Flash works, but I cannot get youtube to play.

Youtube works, sometimes nedd reloads, but works. Tested with binary
mozilla firefox and with BLFS built seamonkey (stiil need to build xul
and ff and tb).

Problem is the mismatch qt:

if test x"${ac_cv_path_qt4_incl}" = x; then
                  if test x$QTDIR != x; then
        if test -f $QTDIR/include/QtCore/qobject.h; then
          qt_base=`basename $QTDIR`
                    if test x"${qt_base}" != x"qt4"; then
            as_fn_error "Mismatched QT versions! Reset QTDIR in your
environment!" "$LINENO" 5
          fi
        fi
      fi
    fi

problem is the test

if test x"${qt_base}" != x"qt4"

>From our QTDIR=/opt/qt,

$ echo `basename $QTDIR`
qt

Thus, x"${qt_base}" != x"qt4" is true and we get the message:

Mismatched QT versions! Reset QTDIR in your environment!

Instead of trying to fix just gnash, I believe, the good thing is to
convert all references of /opt/qt to /opt/qt4, similarly to what is done
in Qt5.

What do you think, Bruce?

I have already done in my script and in als instances /etc/ld.config,
qt.sh -> qt4.sh and inside it. and in the desktop files.

--
[]s,
Fernando