[blfs-dev] Finding libraries which are dlopen()ed

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 29 10:52:16 PDT 2014

 I'm not sure if that title is exactly what I'm looking for.  ISTR
that somebody, perhaps Igor, pointed to a way of finding out which
libraries can get dynamically loaded at runtime (i.e. when needed)
by a program.  All that google comes up with is readelf -d | grep
NEEDED, but AFAICS that shows only the same libraries as ldd, i.e.
those which are always loaded.

 I vaguely recall that Fernando started using this method, and that
it probably requires a package which is not in BLFS.

 Unfortunately, searching through my notes, and mails, has not found
anything.

 Because I'm vague about this, I might have identified the wrong
people.  If so, apologies.

TIA for any clues.

ĸen