[blfs-dev] blfs-book post from krejzi at higgs.linuxfromscratch.org requires approval

Denis Mugnier myou72 at orange.fr
Sun Jun 22 12:43:50 PDT 2014

hi,

Le 22/06/2014 20:37, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> blfs-book-owner at lists.linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>> As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
>> following mailing list posting:
>>
>>      List:    blfs-book at lists.linuxfromscratch.org
>>      From:    krejzi at higgs.linuxfromscratch.org
>>      Subject: r13264 - in branches/frameworks2: . kde/core kde5
>> kde5/frameworks xincludes
>>      Reason:  Message body is too big: 354841 bytes with a limit of
>> 200 KB
>
> There are two of these.  I'm going to delete them because I don't want
> to send out such large files.  This is just a notice to those
> interested in the frameworks branch.
>
>   -- Bruce

I see that the commit number 13274 is the last revision of KDE5 framework.
This branch of the book will be merged with the BLFS book?
If yes, is that there is a scheduled date?

If the framework branch is merged with the book, there will be a lot of
translation work. So , if possible, I want to scheduled this job ;o).

Thanks,

Regards,

Denis