[blfs-dev] [BLFS Trac] #5155: xulrunner/firefox-30.0

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 12 16:17:18 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 07:22:49PM +0200, Armin K. wrote:

> I just built Firefox-30.0 standalone and tabs are restored properly at
> startup.

 My comment in the ticket (only the first tab was restored, plus one
empty tab) was for standalone firefox.  Your luck must be better
than mine ;-)

 I have not done much on my machines in the last day or two, but on
the one where I have xulrunner (7.5), it failed to compile.  At that
time google had nothing like the error message I got (or, what I
_think_ was the error message - firefox/xulrunner are full of
'error' and 'Error' within the build logs because of how they name
things.  I'll probably take another look this weekend, but I might
just trash that system (BLFS-gnome and xulrunner) because for me it
is not useful except for testing the book.

ĸen