[blfs-dev] bash script

Aleksandar Kuktin akuktin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:12:47 PDT 2014

>On Tue, 3 Jun 2014 11:07:24 +1200
>"Christopher Gregory" <me at pc-networking-services.com> wrote:

> Also from the research I discovered that the bash inbuilt time
> function has a more limited amount of functionality than the gnu
> time.  Though from looking we do not seem to install any other
> version of time.  It is listed as released in 1996 on the gnu time
> website.

Yeah, LFS mentions it (or mentioned it) in one or two places...

> I am sorry that you spent so long in trying to get it to work
> correctly via the anonymous pipes.

In reality, I was sharpening my teeth on something I wanted to try for
a long time now. You just provided me with motivation. ;)

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.