[blfs-dev] Concerning a BLFS-7.4 release (today)

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:43:13 PDT 2013

I am considering making a BLFS-7.4 release later today.  Yesterday we
got to the point where there were no normal-level tickets open.  There
were only new package requests and package holds due to conflicts that
are all set at low priority.

This morning there are three new packages and I will update at least
openssh and sysstat in the next hour or two.  Igor, do you want to do
xorg-server?  I'll do that too if you can't get to it today.

In any case, the three new package releases today is typical.  I am
inclined to just copy the development version of the book to a tag
called 7.4, make a few text changes and release that as BLFS-7.4 stable.

Does anyone have any reason not to do that?