[blfs-dev] totem

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 10 15:29:03 PDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 03:55:23PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>
> I saw that you added grillo and updated totem.   Do we want to mention
> the grillo plugins?

 I changed the 'optional' link in totem from grilo to grilo-plugins.

 I built many of them, but I couldn't see any way to use them
(perhaps some of them work via nautilus - I'm nautilus-free) and the
only docs on using upnp ended up referring to the previous
completely different plugin in older versions of totem.

ĸen