[blfs-dev] totem

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 10 09:50:44 PDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:25:49AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> OK, add the grillo page.  I found it to be just CMMI and didn't look at
> grillo plugins.  I evidently had the dependencies because it didn't
> complain.
>
> I'll tackle seahorse, probably tomorrow.
>
>    -- Bruce

 OK.  I'm taking the time to look at the plugins.  My initial view
is that many people won't need them - the only plugin for which I
initially had the deps is for optical media, and totem already plays
DVDs without that.

 For some of them, I've no real idea what they are.  But I'm
exploring the gupnp stack - this will take some time.

ĸen