[blfs-dev] transmission and qt

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 9 08:17:32 PDT 2013

Em 08-09-2013 12:24, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>
>> I will try to install transmission with Qt4. But for now, I am testing
>> firefox-23.0.1-system_cairo-1.patch, that Igor submitted, with
>> xulrunner/firefox. Next, I will be testing another patch for seamonkey
>> and cairo, but it seemed a little different from the one for firefox.
>
> OK, but it would also be very helpful to do some of the other tickets
> for package updates.  Most are point updates and should be easy, but we
> are starting to get behind.
>
> By my count, upstream manages to release about three new releases every
> day.  Most are easy to update, but there are occasional issues.  We've
> been working pretty hard at checking for LFS-7.4 compatibility, but
> that's almost done and we can start looking at new things.
>
>    -- Bruce

I am stuck with seamonkey since yesterday. It does not build anymore in
my system. Was trying the patches for system cairo support, one I found
and that for firefox (with just a change in directories, in order to use
Np1). Reinstalled cairo, to obtain tee support. Installed
xulrunner/firefox and the patch worked, then went to seamonkey. Have
tried with and without patch. I am now trying again with a mozconfig
equal to the one in the book, but with -j4.

The error is always at libxul linking stage. System with 2 GB of RAM and
5 GB of swap, so memory should not be the issue. I have seamonkey built
and and installed and working in that machine.

I will try to reinstall the audio libraries.

PS: Another blackout here in my city, again, electricity came back
minutes ago.

--
[]s,
Fernando