[blfs-dev] transmission and qt

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:24:59 PDT 2013

Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

> I will try to install transmission with Qt4. But for now, I am testing
> firefox-23.0.1-system_cairo-1.patch, that Igor submitted, with
> xulrunner/firefox. Next, I will be testing another patch for seamonkey
> and cairo, but it seemed a little different from the one for firefox.

OK, but it would also be very helpful to do some of the other tickets
for package updates.  Most are point updates and should be easy, but we
are starting to get behind.

By my count, upstream manages to release about three new releases every
day.  Most are easy to update, but there are occasional issues.  We've
been working pretty hard at checking for LFS-7.4 compatibility, but
that's almost done and we can start looking at new things.