[blfs-dev] ekiga (r11786 - trunk/BOOK/xsoft/other)

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sat Sep 7 09:24:20 PDT 2013

Em 07-09-2013 12:46, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:

> I run "echo test" and "call test". Have no camera for testing.

One thing I forgot to mention is a large number of annoying warnings:

/usr/include/boost/signal.hpp:17:4: warning: #warning "Boost.Signals is
no longer being maintained and is now deprecated. Please switch to
Boost.Signals2. To disable this warning message, define
BOOST_SIGNALS_NO_DEPRECATION_WARNING." [-Wcpp]

I believe there is a simple solution, but could not find. A difficult
solution (at least for me) would be to modify the code for signals2.

--
[]s,
Fernando