[blfs-dev] transmission and qt

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 08:22:03 PDT 2013

Igor,
   I see you added a patch for building transmission with qt4.  Are you
going to update transmission in the book?  If so, I can take it off my
todo list.

Actually, the only references to Qt5 in the book are transmission and
poppler (optional but I think it's only to create poppler library for
qt5).  I'd be in favor of archiving Qt5 and qtchooser from the book for
now until Qt5 is used in more places.  It would simplify things quite a
bit if we are going to make a BLFS 'stable release'.