[blfs-dev] Plan for today

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 2 09:18:36 PDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 01:01:52PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

> Some of the gnome, I use, I think I have not yet installed evince and
> dependencies. This, I think Ken also use. If he, you or someone else do
> not do them, I will try to start as soon as I get my other problems sorted.

 I could have sworn I already tagged evince, but it seems to have
slipped through.  I'll need to review what else I've missed.

 The only other gnome application I still use is gucharmap and
that's already tagged.  I avoid as many of the dependencies as
possible (particularly introspection) so I don't think there is much
more I can tag.

ĸen