[blfs-dev] Plan for today

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 2 09:01:52 PDT 2013

Em 02-09-2013 12:42, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Today I plan on continuing building and tagging packages for 7.4.  Right
> now we are about 80% done, but that means there are still about 150
> packages left that are still marked lfs73.
>
> One group of packages remaining is the Xorg drivers.  There are 14 still
> marked for 7.3.  I have no way to test these (except maybe fbdev).  I
> think we should mark these as built, but not tested unless we have the
> HW to test. Thoughts?

I will look if I have any of them being used.

> In the same vein, I'd like to get someone with a scanner to build sane
> and xsane.  I have no way to test those.

These were in my plans, should have done after java, but those problems
(that you solved for me and for the book) really made me forget. I have
some personal problems until Wednesday, will try to do it from today, at
most on Thursday they will be tagged, if none else does it before.

> Also wpa_supplicant and Wireless Tools require wireless for testing and
> I don't have a LFS system with wireless.  Help there will be appreciated.
>
> This morning I'll start with postscript and texlive and then start
> working through the gnome packages.  If I get all those done, it will be
> a good day.

Some of the gnome, I use, I think I have not yet installed evince and
dependencies. This, I think Ken also use. If he, you or someone else do
not do them, I will try to start as soon as I get my other problems sorted.

--
[]s,
Fernando