[blfs-dev] Plan for today

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 08:42:10 PDT 2013

Today I plan on continuing building and tagging packages for 7.4.  Right
now we are about 80% done, but that means there are still about 150
packages left that are still marked lfs73.

One group of packages remaining is the Xorg drivers.  There are 14 still
marked for 7.3.  I have no way to test these (except maybe fbdev).  I
think we should mark these as built, but not tested unless we have the
HW to test. Thoughts?

In the same vein, I'd like to get someone with a scanner to build sane
and xsane.  I have no way to test those.

Also wpa_supplicant and Wireless Tools require wireless for testing and
I don't have a LFS system with wireless.  Help there will be appreciated.

This morning I'll start with postscript and texlive and then start
working through the gnome packages.  If I get all those done, it will be
a good day.