[blfs-dev] mkinitramfs does not work with the latest lfs

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 15:47:45 PDT 2013

well, killall is my fault (Although not sure why I did that.  I recall
pulling it out of my buildscripts for a reason.. now that I consider
it).  I think it was in relation to a change made in the systemd
version of LFS but it's present in LFS/SYSTEMDLFS (This build is not a
systemd build, but I pulled in a couple changes as I plan on tinkering
with it)