[blfs-dev] colord

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sat Mar 23 02:17:00 PDT 2013

On 03/23/2013 04:21 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Sami Tarazi wrote:
>> colord seems to require libsystemd_login with the present instructions
>> but compiles successfully when adding  --disable-systemd-login to configure
>
> Do you have systemd installed?  If so, that's not the lfs standard:
>
> I didn't need that switch.  From my log:
>
> Package systemd was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `systemd.pc'
> No package 'systemd' found
> checking for LIBSYSTEMD_LOGIN... no
>
>     -- Bruce

Apparently, it's 0.1.30 bug. I guess you didn't use that version.

Package systemd was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `systemd.pc'
No package 'systemd' found
checking for LIBSYSTEMD_LOGIN... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libsystemd-login >= 44) were not
met:

No package 'libsystemd-login' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBSYSTEMD_LOGIN_CFLAGS
and LIBSYSTEMD_LOGIN_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I get the same output.