[blfs-dev] 1st attempt

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 11 18:09:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

At http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/dotconf.tar.bz2

you will find my 1st attempt of xml file. I add thus dotconf 1.0 to the
book. It's a dependency of speech-dispatcher (I'll finish soon), speech-dispatcher
is a dependency of orca. It helps too for brltty. It is used often in
speech-to-text technologies.

I wait for your 1st feedbacks. My main issue now is describing the installed libraries.
How do you do? Is my list too precise (I put everything is installed)?
I really would appreciate your help about this part of the xml file (methods,
ideas, generic description). Binaries are not always easy to describe, but libs...
I nearly cannot figure out how we can do.

Regards,

JP